Kinesio Taping® Certification Course (online)
Kinesio University-approved Hybrid online Certification Course provides the convenience and flexibility of a self-study course with all the benefits of live instructor interaction and feedback.
25 contact hours (24 hours self-study/asynchronous and 1 hour live interactive/synchronous)
Instructor: Andrea Wolkenberg, PT, DPT, CKTI, MCMT
Comprehensive Kinesio Taping® Certification Course (online) prepares you to attain your CKTP certification in a highly effective, convenient, self-paced format. LEARN ON YOUR OWN SCHEDULE — a great way to continue your education, refine your clinical skills and add KinesioTaping® to your choice of treatment modalities. This course is designed for licensed healthcare professionals and requires a good working knowledge of human anatomy.
This multi-media course will expand your knowledge of the KinesioTaping® Method and ensure mastery of taping techniques through:
- video recorded lectures.
- video recorded step-by-step demonstrations of screenings, assessment techniques and taping applications.
- instructor-guided independent taping practice sessions.
- case studies.
- quizzes to test your knowledge.
- email access to the instructor throughout the course.
- four private virtual meetings with the instructor.
Focus of the course is on developing a solid understanding of the core foundational concepts and advanced techniques of the KinesioTaping® Method to ensure that you have a firm grasp of the indications for use and clinical reasoning for applying taping applications.
Your course registration includes:
- 90 days access to complete all coursework and assessments
- KinesioTape® for use during independent taping sessions
- access to Kinesio University’s CKTP Certification Exam
- 1 year membership in KTAI
- 1 year access to online KinesioTaping® Applications Database
As a requirement of this course, you will need to:
- be a credentialed healthcare professional practicing and living in the US. This course is available for sale only to US-based practitioners.
- wait for your shipment of Kinesio Tape to arrive prior to beginning this course.
- take and share access to photos and videos of taping applications.
- have access to another person to apply KinesioTaping® applications during independent lab sessions.
- schedule four 15-minute private Virtual Office Hours online meetings (via Zoom) with the instructor to review your videotaped screening assessments and taping techniques.
- use a sharp pair of scissors (ideally Teflon coated) to cut the Kinesio Tape®.
I AM INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE
Please notify me when this course is open for registration.