In-Person Course Update and Covid-19 Policy
Rehab Education, LLC is offering live, in-person courses again. We have made this decision with health and safety as our utmost concern. We look forward to seeing you when you are ready to return to in-person learning.
Your safety and the safety of our instructors is our priority. To that end, the following Covid-19 Course Entry Policies will be in effect at all of Rehab Education’s live, in-person CE courses:
- CDC and local government regulations will guide policy at each course. Course entry requirements will be based on host site’s Covid-19 policies and screenings for entering the facility.
- Medical grade masks will be required to be worn at all times during Rehab Education’s live, in-person CE courses while inside the course facility. Mask must completely cover your nose and mouth.
- You must be Covid-19 symptom-free.
We strongly encourage participants to:
- be fully vaccinated or have a negative Covid-19 test prior to attending.
- wear a face shield or goggles, in addition to wearing a mask, when not able to socially distance during lab sessions.
Guidelines are subject to change at any time. Please refer to the website and/or email updates for the latest policies applicable to your course.Please note that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending Rehab Education, LLC’s Live Onsite CE courses, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. According to the CDC, COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing COVID-19 disease, especially severe illness and death. Information on vaccination sites can be found at: Vaccines.gov – Search for COVID-19 vaccine locations